Strawberry goes public 2 Strawberry goes public 2

w00t

pretty nice

Strawberry goes public Strawberry goes public

Wow

Yet another perfecto clock day submission. Keep em coming.

The crisp humourous, lack of graphics, talented, strawberry, clockish theme made my day complete just like thousands of other flash's. W00T!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Dont look now

your heart must not last long because it ended up on those thieves abuam.

Blood House Blood House

I love it, but wtf?

This game is awsome I got to the second floor and evrything. Just one question, who are the fags that lower this score? This is better than half the shit people know on flash let alone make in flash.

Mario the traveller Mario the traveller

Hey fun game!

I really enjoyed this, just work on more art.

Adult swamming ep2 Adult swamming ep2

Wow

This passed? Great! I love this stuff seeing episode one was good and I loved seeing episode 2 as well. The third one should be better hopefully. Good luck!

Roots Bloody Roots/ my new one Roots Bloody Roots/ my new one

yay

That made me want to do headbangs and take a chainsaw out and kill pepole all at the same time. Guitar and drums, all heavy man keep it up. See you on aim later lol.

blackmantis1 responds:

Thanks man, hahahah CHAINSAW AWAY. WAHHHHHHHHHHHhh

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

Man you pwn

You should actually go to the nintendo business and sign up to get a job for constructing there music. Trust me its worth a shot! Make loads of money and they will snatch you in 1 second so you can take the job. Not many people have the talent you do. Come submitting your audio to newgrounds and getting gold. You deserve way better man. Get the job and they will take you in.

Soundshifter responds:

wow thanks a lot man, that's very kind of you to say so. that would really be fun. thanks for the awesome review

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

WHOA

The best audio on newgrounds. There better be a better rating than diamond. I want double diamond. Or even and iron track.