Blood House Blood House

I love it, but wtf?

This game is awsome I got to the second floor and evrything. Just one question, who are the fags that lower this score? This is better than half the shit people know on flash let alone make in flash.

Mario the traveller Mario the traveller

Hey fun game!

I really enjoyed this, just work on more art.

Adult swamming ep2 Adult swamming ep2

Wow

This passed? Great! I love this stuff seeing episode one was good and I loved seeing episode 2 as well. The third one should be better hopefully. Good luck!

.:TETRIS:. .:TETRIS:.

Meh...You newground reviewers.

This game is stolen from another tetris game on newgrounds that actually passed!!!! Go ahead mark it as abusive but its the truth. If you don't belive me I will send you the link. Just pm me.

sam-uk responds:

ok jackas send me the link why dont you

Space Jack Space Jack

This is just like galaga.

Except in 3D. Nice game by the way. But extremely hard. Well for me that is. Nice game like to see more :)

Dodge the Lines! Dodge the Lines!

Ok. That was good.

I would like to see more. I haven't really decided if this game is PERFECT. But I only think this game is good. Nice job.

Montgolfier Montgolfier

Good game!

But it is very hard to avoid the other letters. Like if your at the bottom of the screen and you see your letter that your looking for is at the top, you press the space bar to get it. But you have to press the space bar like 100 times to fly back up. Make the game a little more decent. Or else it wouldn't get a decent score!

Fresh Prince vs. The KKK Fresh Prince vs. The KKK

Lol

Racist. But funny and excellent. Nice job. But quite random. Fresh prince and the kkk? Wtf. But very funny. Good work.

Sheriff Tripeaks Sheriff Tripeaks

Kept me occupied for atleast an hour!

I like that game a lot. Very creative an authentic. I hope you make another game quite similar to this version. I gave you a ten for such good flash skills and creativeness. Good job man!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Good, but not great.

Gets boring. But I love all the objectives in the game! This will give other kids an idea of what newgrounds is like if they sign up. I like it a lot. Keep it up.